Documenting the App


Image Stenography Lib




I received an inventions to be a collaborator in the project!!!!! This was pretty exciting as the traffic this repo receives is pretty good. Because if this i want to put my mark on the project!!



















For this short period of time, that isn't bad. My task today is as a new collaborator I'm going to introduce myself and create a uml diagram so collaborators can see how the system is built + where to make changes. Building the uml took along time as the new star uml was different.


Going through this process helped my understanding of the whole app. Given the visual representation I know where im going to start adding functionality / improve the app. I can see many places where there is extra values stored that dont need to be, Optimization can be done forsure.

I'm quite excited to be a collaborator on this app as it also aligns with the app I built in prj666

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Image-Steganography-Library-Android

Adding Simple Radios Ends in Bot Madness

Release 0.3