Learning Xojo?


Learning Xojo?

There is a project that exists of just all different hello worlds in different languages. I did notice however that alot of people where just adding PR requests in the same languages. So I had to do some research and reflect on the PR list + already done list to find one truly not taken.

Xojo it is ! 



"Create your own apps, like commercial or in house apps, games, utilities and more with Xojo! This object-oriented cross-platform development tool enables ordinary people to create extraordinary apps for the Desktop, Web, iOS and Raspberry Pi. Download it now and get started for free."


Suppose to be cross platform Interesting!
When I installed it I noticed it came with a gui to build things which was kinda neat!



Hello world is quite a simple program, I had to add a new function


When I complied it a new window came up!


Xojo seemed interesting as I never really looked into a third party language. The ability to use it cross platforms could be very useful. Its hard to tell the true potential with just hello world . It seemed very Apple inspired design wise .


PR: https://github.com/Omkar-Ajnadkar/Hello-World/pull/1260

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Image-Steganography-Library-Android

Adding Simple Radios Ends in Bot Madness

Release 0.3