RSA Encryption On Strings


RSA On Strings

I've been working on RSA Encryption on strings within another private project on github so I thought with my new found knowledge I can hopefully help someone out!

The first project I found was abit to complected for the first fix so I switch to this one!

Lets look at the Git we will be working on



When I first ran the project I notice the output encryption was not a readable string as it was not base64 encoded.



From working on my project CryptBoard and RSAStrings I know that these are invalid byte integers that dont correspond the a character. To prevent this data loss we must base64 encode it so that these are valid characters . This was essential in another project where String keys wouldn't scan as they weren't encoded properly 



After running the project with the change we can see the output in a valid string



Now I Push to myfork so that I can perform a merge




Now the output is formatted in a valid string and my pull request is up :)

https://github.com/sagarnayak/RSAEncryption/pull/1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Image-Steganography-Library-Android

Adding Simple Radios Ends in Bot Madness

Release 0.3